- When we ask if you consent to cookies, we use a cookie to remember your choice so that you don’t see our cookies consent message on every page.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
There are two types of cookies:
- A persistent cookie remains on your computer for a period of time to allow a website to recognise you when you return and present you with the appropriate content.
- Session-specific cookies are deleted when you shut down your browser. These are used on sites where you log in; the cookie ensures that you stay logged in throughout that visit.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics creates persistent and session-specific cookies as follows:
|Cookie name||Default expiration time||Description|
|2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|2 years||Used to persist session state.|
|90 days||Contains Google Ads campaign related information.|
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.